Learn to Photograph in Low Light
ISO – Adjust the sensors sensitivity to light.
ISO controls the camera’s sensitivity to light. The higher the ISO, the more sensitive the camera’s sensor is, and the better it “sees” in the dark.
Things you will learn in the ISO / Low Light Workshop
- What is ISO ?
- What does it do ?
- Using the on board flash effectively
- How to photograph in low light
- How to navigate the menu’s on your camera
- How to add more light and when is it needed
- Care and maintenance of your camera
This workshop is held at sunset, time will change though out the year, PLEASE check to find out correct starting times.
PLEASE BRING COLD WEATHER GEAR AS NEEDED, DURING THE SPRING AND FALL/WINTER MONTHS IT WILL GET COLD!