Shutter Speed – the amount of time the shutter is open to allow in light
Shutter speed controls how long the shutter remains open when you’re taking a picture. The faster the shutter speed, the less light, the slower shutter speed, more light gets to the sensor.
Things you will learn during the Shutter Speed Workshop
- Controlling Motion
- How to blur a subject
- Make sure your subjects are very sharp
- How to navigate the menu’s on your camera
- Storage of your photos, What not to do!
- Shoot in the “S” or “TV” modes
- Tips on Panning with your subject
- Care and maintenance of your camera
This workshop is held at the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon. During the spring runoff, NO workshops are held.
Plan on getting in ankle/calf deep water of the river during the summer months.
***A tripod is a must for this workshop
Cost for 90 minute workshop is $65